ceturtdiena, 2014. gada 16. janvāris

rt: Death letter of Paulo Coelho.



Can you remember that time in your childhood when you realized, that everything that has a beginning must have an end?
All my life I was a fool, to think that I have some thoughts of my own.
Now I know, that all of us are just a mere reflections in the river of life -
the same source from which our thoughts and ideas are drawn.
I don't know where I am going, but I have enjoyed getting there this far.
And I am grateful for all the support and love.
Even though I know it is time for me to move on, I acknowledge that I will miss the different shades of light, heartwarming conversations with close friends, and few blissful moments with my loved ones.
All I want to say is - if I would have the chance to make it better this time,
I would write less and enjoy life more. 
Spend some time watching sunsets and smoking pot with Indians.
Anyhow - I am thankful for what I did had, not for what I didn't.
My life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act.
The Moment is here. No more tears to be written.

Beauty is the greatest seducer of man.
 If I would have this another chance, I would leave behind all this playing with threads of life and put more effort on encouragement to go beyond the surface.

I would stop avoiding being smart, as I know it is hard and takes a lot of effort, but now I understand that it is the only way to be in communication with the universe in an conscious way. Every day.

I understand that there is no way to make difficult things easy, some things are difficult and making them look easy is a confusing hypocrisy.

I don't know if there is an afterlife. I was shure that there is one, but now I feel, that I would rather have just a pinch of faith instead of my conviction.

I have always preached: "You have to take risks!"
It is time for me to get involved in the miracle of life and let the unexpected to happen.


Yours truly,
Paulo



Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru